Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hi

I decided to start a blogg because it will be easier to keep my story together (and straight) this way. It's mostly for my friends so I wont give any introductions other that I'm a Finn about to travel a bit in Americas.

Now that my job is over at Seymour the skihill in North Vancouver, the next step is to put together a travel plan and a budjet to see how far I can get with my pennies.

The last few days I've been on a snowboarding trip by car, sleeping in car with people I didn't know well but who I now think of as friends, so it must have been good all in all. The keywords for that trip being : cheap, cheat, awe, party, and shithole. If you want to read more you can check out Constantins blog:
constantinandiel.blogspot.com
There's some nice pictures there you can look at too.

I will keep you posted friends, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers