Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Complications


I was done with my itinerary and about to buy me some planetickets when the swine flu 09 hits the fan. So now it's just wait and see, but without a job to support me here I can't wait too long. I may have to skip Mexico altogether, what a shame.

Mark whom I worked with on the mountain in the winter is in Mexico now and my plan was to meet up with him there and hang out. I wonder how his doing? Well he's not staying in Mexico city, I bet he's fine.

Otherwise the spring is coming in hard here in Vancouver. It's been sunny 6 days in a row now and I've been crabbing with my roommates twice already, the crabs we got are redrock and dungeoness. They are very tasty, a bit more fishy than prawns and fun to eat. My roomate Danielle got pinched twice and bled a little from her finger. We also got a sunflower starfish which was huge but poisonous: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PiyNpCv2yo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers