Tuesday, May 26, 2009

In and out

I arrived in Las Vegas by plane. A nice flight, played doom 3D on the seat screen (Virgin airlines are years ahead of their time with in-flight entertainment).

Jan the german guy found me in the airport after some searching. We went off to buy food for camping, and find out where to stay the night before going to grand canyon. After much criss-crossing around town and a burger meal at In and out burger joint, which wasn't at all so fast as it sounds, we finally got on the move at 6 in the evening. We decided to stay at a camping ground not too far from the canyon.

In the night I woke up with stomach pains and threw up until morning. I guess In and Out burgers were true to their name after all. Grand canyon was beautiful, but I was too weak to go with Jan on a day hike. I just walked along the rim where the road was paved and tried to eat some. Tomorrow were going to Zion national park, I think I might be able to do a hike then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers